• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wookie & Nibbles - pic heavy ;)

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I love these 2 thugs :lol:

First of all, I found this pen my Mum bought me about 18 months ago. I think it looks like Wookie :lol:
DSC03288.jpg

DSC03284.jpg

DSC03281.jpg

DSC03282.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

DSC03291.jpg

DSC03292.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03298.jpg

DSC03301.jpg

:shock:what you done to his ears in the 3rd pic.
hes a big soft lump of a bunny and nibbles is so sweet and dainty :love:

yes she does have a little bit of that peaches look :shock:

We've had Nibbles since she was a baby. She was 3 years old in April. She was soooooo sweet as a baby, then her hormones kicked in and she became hyperactive too. She was like a kid. She couldnt have treats that had artifical things in them otherwise she's get twitchy and aggressive :shock:
Thankfully she seems to have grown out of it! She eats souls though. We even have a "Caution! Area patrolled by attack bunny" sign on their run!! :lol:

We've had Nibbles since she was a baby. She was 3 years old in April. She was soooooo sweet as a baby, then her hormones kicked in and she became hyperactive too. She was like a kid. She couldnt have treats that had artifical things in them otherwise she's get twitchy and aggressive :shock:
Thankfully she seems to have grown out of it! She eats souls though. We even have a "Caution! Area patrolled by attack bunny" sign on their run!! :lol:

:lol: you dont half no how to pick em, theres only you that could have a bunny that gets hyperactive from additives, sorry :lol::oops:

oh bekkie they are so seriously cute bunnies x I would cuddle them all day then slipp them in my bag when u wasnt looking lol x

:love::love::love:

Wookie looks seriously peeved that the pen bunny is muscling in on his photo. :lol::lol:

Back