• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Meet my New Arrival :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Kevin Webster :)

006-41.jpg

:shock::shock: I feel all crawly now *bleugh* I have to say I really don't like pisters at all what so ever!!

Is that an actual pet or is it a beastie you found in the shed or something?? xx

:shock::shock: I feel all crawly now *bleugh* I have to say I really don't like pisters at all what so ever!!

Is that an actual pet or is it a beastie you found in the shed or something?? xx

Kevin has taken up residence in my lounge :?

I will do a release into the wild soon.......when I can pluck up the courage :oops:

Kevin has taken up residence in my lounge :?

I will do a release into the wild soon.......when I can pluck up the courage :oops:

:shock::shock: No f***in way that is in your house :shock: It's HUGE!! I would truly have died by now if I found that thing in my house, deary me.
Good luck on finding the courage cos I defo would be phoning I dunno ghost busters or something to get rid of that :lol: xx

:shock::shock: No f***in way that is in your house :shock: It's HUGE!! I would truly have died by now if I found that thing in my house, deary me.
Good luck on finding the courage cos I defo would be phoning I dunno ghost busters or something to get rid of that :lol: xx

PMSL 'Who ye' gunna call.........Ghost Busters'..............:lol: :lol:

PMSL 'Who ye' gunna call.........Ghost Busters'..............:lol: :lol:

Lol you never know they might manage to catch it!!
Do you know everytime I open this post I have to close my eyes as to not see Kevin :lol:
I have never seen a spider like that in my life, do you live in the uk? Just out of curiousity xx

Lol you never know they might manage to catch it!!
Do you know everytime I open this post I have to close my eyes as to not see Kevin :lol:
I have never seen a spider like that in my life, do you live in the uk? Just out of curiousity xx

Well I only got 'O' Level Geography but I think so !! :lol:

Back