• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you just know they're 'up to mischief'!

sugarnspice

Young Bun
It is lovely to have a mischievous bunny about again. They're just so funny aren't they?
Jasper is currently having a hop around our flat (but with all the doors to the rooms closed, so he can't cause any wire damage!). He still hasn't quite learned how to be a bit of a mischief without being to obvious! He has however, learnt that his small size is advantageous in being able to hide when I want to pop him back!
Right now he's actually being very cute (if a bit odd). His new favourite game is going under and then coming out of this!
DSC03021.jpg

DSC03025.jpg

"Me... no I've not being weaving in and out of there!"
DSC03039.jpg

"I've just been having a wash- honest"
DSC03040.jpg

He decided to investigate this bag:
DSC03013.jpg

I could hear the pitter patter of bunny feet- but couldn't see him anywhere, when...
DSC03015.jpg

DSC03009.jpg

And just now, I don't know how he managed it, but a door was left slightly ajar and he managed to squidge it open and get in a room he shouldn't be in!

ooooooooooh they are very good at sneaking into places they shouldnt they are worse than toddlers :lol:

Aww

Hello :wave:

Your pics are great!! My bunny is exactly the same with escaping when the door is open a wee bit and she ends up running round the whole house (which my mum dislikes alot) I'll have to get pics of her antics up, she to also enjoys investigating bags and has a tendency for hiding under the bed for hours while I try and look for her lol x

Back