• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudges temp cage!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
This was Fudges cage just before she got sore hocks, She had free roam all day and at night it had a small run attached :)
DSC00305.jpg

And this is the cage she is in now, it was her first cage but ive added a little run to give her a little more room:)
Its not perfect and im sure you will not be happy with it but if its going to help her feet then thats all that matters, I will make it bigger once i see improvement in her feet:)
She is only in this at night and out free range all day. The vet agreed with me that using carpet is a no no so ive to lay blankets/towels when she is out and ive got cream to use on her red bits :)

Now please dont shout :oops::oops::(
Whole thing
DSC00888.jpg

Run/NIC part (which is about 30" by 30" by 30" and it will be extended and will have another level) It has 3 blankets layed down and her blue towel and now has one of her beds in it :)
DSC00889.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

Cage part (which is 46" long and 21" wide) It has her wooden house with a bit of vet bed on top and is covered in hay:D
DSC00890.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

Now i know its not the best set-up in the world and i will make it bigger when her feet get better:)

ETA: ignore the cables they are now all tied up :) and ingore any mess in my room its all clear now :wave:

Last edited:
Back