• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two new arrivals- U/D home from his op

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Took these two gorgeous bunnies in yesterday, Benji ad magic, Magic is the REW and Benji is a very poorly boy, as you can see they have both settled in

MagicandBenjix2.jpg

Last edited:
I think he has a jaw abcess and could have other things to, won't know for sure until he goes to the vet:cry:

They are beautiful bunnies:love:

They are lovely but Magic has very little sight and being a REW that's not unusual, poor Benji doesn't seem at all well

Have got an appointment at 2.20 this afternoon, so I will hopefully find out more then

I always find it amazing how relaxed and trusting some of them can be when they've been passed from pillar to post and not had a forever home. Lovely bunnies :love:

We are back from the vets and he has a jaw abcess, a face abcess and chronic snuffles, he is going in on Tuesday for and operation :cry::cry:

He has no fur under his chin and it's sopping wet.

We will do our best for him and hope he recovers from all of this

Back