• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does hay..................

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
seem to taste better from they hay bag?

No pic as Steffs got the camera but mine are ignoring the hay in their run and sorting all the good bits out of the hay bag ON MY LIVING ROOM FLOOR!:censored::lol::love:

My pair are the same! I think all food tastes better to them if its stolen! Strawberry wont eat apple at all if I give it to him, but yesterday he stole a piece off my plate and polished it off with no problem!

Yup! When I fill up their hay box, mine aren't interested in the hay in the box, they'd much rather climb into the hay bag and suffocate instead :roll:

Same here! Milo will dig at the bag, chew holes in it, and jump on top of it to mug some hay off me! Little fiends! :lol:

Yup! When I fill up their hay box, mine aren't interested in the hay in the box, they'd much rather climb into the hay bag and suffocate instead :roll:

Ha Ha Lola got the handle of the bag round her neck and did a runner! Hay everywhere!

Back