• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stinky and Tess having fun in the river

Stinky has very bad legs,her front right and back left.She is having hydrotherapy once a week at the moment.I thought If i took her to the river It might help her.I think she wags her little tail so hard because her back legs dont work very well and she uses it as a rudder +It helps keeps her afloat+shes such a happy Little doggie despite all her problems and I love her dearly:love::love::love::love:

Bless Stinky - she is such a beautiful little lady, it looks like being in the river has done her the world of good :love::love::love:

Awww bless them, what a perfect way to cool off :)

How is Stinky doing now Sarah?

Thank you for asking Denise.Stinky is having her last acupunture session on Tuesaday and she has started hydrotherapy.She seems to be lame 3 out of 7 days so Im going to see my vet Jane on Wednesday as she suggested an op which will secure the tendon,which keeps slipping off her shoulder,in place.I really want something except drugs,steroids,to stop her being in pain

I really hope there is something that your vet Jane can do for Stinky, Sarah - bless her she's such a brave girl & is obviously trying not to let her pain stop her from enjoying life :love:

I really hope there is something that your vet Jane can do for Stinky, Sarah - bless her she's such a brave girl & is obviously trying not to let her pain stop her from enjoying life :love:

AWW Thank you Denise.It doesnt help having a 5 month old horse puppy jumping on her all the time:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hi Sarah sorry I missed this - good grief Tess is HUGE :shock::shock::shock:
& Stinky a darling of a springer water baby. I so hope her leg probs can be sorted once & for all, please let me know soon.
:wave: Judy & Thumper

Wow looks like they both had a great time :love: my scoobs has had a cruciate op so suffers in the winter with getting up etc i put him on devils claw & green lipped mussle works a treat you wouldn't think anything was wrong ;) if you look into alternative medicine its really good ;)

Wow looks like they both had a great time :love: my scoobs has had a cruciate op so suffers in the winter with getting up etc i put him on devils claw & green lipped mussle works a treat you wouldn't think anything was wrong ;) if you look into alternative medicine its really good ;)

Hi Stinky has been seeing a hloistic vet who has been giving her acupuncture + shes having hydotherapy.She has been on green lipped muscle for years +omega 3 fish oil and the vet gave me some boswellia tablets for natural pain relief the other day.Im taking her back to see my normal vet on Wednesday to see about the op to hold the tendon in place on her shoulder,apparently its quite rare.

:lol: :lol: Which is the GSD? She has the sam look as sam when your in the water, the what are you doing you stupid two foot! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Which is the GSD? She has the sam look as sam when your in the water, the what are you doing you stupid two foot! :lol: :lol:

Tess is the GSD,shes only five months old,I think she has horse in her:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back