• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed in Frome, Somerset.

I was there last weekend :lol::lol: pm if this isnt sorted soon and ill try to persuade my o/h he needs to go visit his family again haha:lol: i know how much he loves that haha :lol:

It wouldnt be for over a week so let me know if your still looking then :D

It's about 8 miles away from where I live :wave: Actually, it's where I used to live and where my bunny-savvy vets are so we know the journey and area quite well :lol: I haven’t done a homecheck before though so I'd some guidance on what questions to ask etc :oops:

I probably can't do it until Tuesday evening at the earliest though, this bank holiday weekend is a bit here-there-and-everywhere :? Generally after finishing work I am able to get to Frome from 6.30pm weekdays and pretty much all day at weekends.

If nobody else is able to do it and you don't mind a n00bie having a go then I'm sure I can convince my OH to drive me over in exchange for a McDonald's on the way back :lol:

Back