• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutered bunny spraying ...

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Anyone else got a neutered boy who sprays?? Bungle has a habbit of spraying when being territorial - poor Nushka quite often bears an orange flash as a mark of ownership :shock:

He's also just sprayed me as he usually does while I've been cleaning them out:roll::roll::roll:

I don't have a big issue with it as its actually part of his charater, but just wondered if anyone elses buns spray??

Strawberry does! Only when downstairs in his crate for some reason. We have splashes all up the white walls and so are gonna have to repaint before we move as they wont come off!

Billy still sprays when he smells other rabbits but only outside (he has learned the lesson that when he sprays inside something goes missing afterwards, the only time he did that inside he got booked to see Mr the vet....) but I must say that I saw Doris spraying outside as well! So when I take them out I witness a war of spraying between both and end up with nice little wet bunnies :shock:

Back