• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies enjoying the sun :) UD: some piccies of Rowan added too :D

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: I'm really rubbish and dont usually get round to posting piccies of my lot :oops: but here's a few from the last week or so.

Lettice and Picollo. (Picollo doesnt seem to mind being used as a footstool! :rolleyes: )

spring2009001-1.jpg

Picollo is our Leukemia bunny but he still is well in himself at the moment :love:

spring2009003-1.jpg

Holly, Lilly, Daisy and Boots

spring2009009.jpg

Daisy had been by herself for a while and boots had been single since he had a falling out with one of his brothers and had to leave his family group. Holly and Lilly have always lived together but seem fine as part of this group now.
Daisy just looks like a big white blob! :oops: You can see her a bit better in this one:

spring2009004-1.jpg

Daisy is being a bit of a mare and fur pulling etc but none of them seem particularly bothered by her so I'm hoping its that spring feeling and she'll calml down. They certainly look chilled here!

Here's a big boy Willow :D

caitlinonskateboard001.jpg

Despite a few attempts he is just not having any of being bonded to anyone. He tries to kill them soon as look at them. We think it's fear agression and for now he seems very happy alone and gets more upset whenever any attempt is made to bond him.
He just loves to come out in his run from his playhouse and binky about and crawl through his tubes :D
He's a grumpy boy but we love him! :love:

This is Hector, Niamh and Biscuit.

Spring2009001.jpg

This is who Boots used to live with. I think it was Hector he fell out with.
They also live with their mum but she's missing from these actually! Dont know how she got away with that! I'll have to go take some of her.

I think Niamh wants me to go away! :lol:

Spring2009002.jpg

And finally Hazel and Tamlin :love:
They've moved outside now as we needed the space in the house as I am expecting a new arrival but they dont seem too bothered and love being out in the run.

Hazel says he's too busy munching to pose!

caitlinonskateboard006.jpg

And Tam says she very busy too!

caitlinonskateboard003.jpg

But let me see her pretty face a little as well as her silky sheen!

caitlinonskateboard004.jpg

Thats all thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Great to see some pictures of your bunnies at last :D:wave:

Willow is such a big boy now, he looks so happy stretched out in the sun:love:

It is lovely to see picollo looking so well :D:D

Thank you! :D I've been meaning to put some up for ages. I'll get some piccies of Rowan this eve at dinner time if she'll oblige :roll: She likes to grab her veggies and run off with them to eat in private! :lol:

Just grabbed a couple of snaps of Rowan this eve at dinner time. Though it's not a good time to get any good poses :roll: They are far more interested in dinner!

With Niamh:

Rowan007.jpg

and just these to try and show what a pretty colour she is!

Rowan008.jpg

Rowan010.jpg

And what she looked like when she first came :( emaciated from lack of food and nursing 3 litters in a row

IMG_0263.jpg

are they the dutch babies i helped you with a few years ago faye :love::love::love:

Hiya Caroline! yes you took Rowan's first litter that came with her along with their dad :D Thank you! I couldnt have got them from there without your help with her babies :D
In the pics with her there are her 3rd litter, who she lives with now. x

Niamh!!talk about a Jelly twin!

fayei I LOVE your bunsters :love:

Aw do you mean TamLin? The all black one in the run? Thats why I think I love your Jelly!! As she just reminds me soooo much of my Tammy with their silky sheeen!!!! :lol:

Gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

Rowan's before picture is so sad, but it's lovely to see her looking so well in the later piccie. she's a gorgeous girl! :love:

They are fab pics. I love seeing buns completely chilled out like that - apart from the Dutch who doesn't look too impressed with her photo being taken! lol

Back