• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy may be sent to prison with Captain Carrot

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
having seen Captain Carrots prison conditions...

Daisy: Brings it on!! I is sooooo guilty, yup I chewed up the wallpapers all by myself. I is sooo norty send me to prison right now.....

Wallpaperjpg.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Captain Carrot says:

Only bunnehs what will give me all their food can come into my prison. I especially like eating carrotses. Do you promise to hand over all your carrotses to me for ever and ever?

Daisy is gonna be CC biatch!:lol:

:lol::lol:
Dudley Noooo she is only little she could accidentally fall into one of Captain Carrots big earses while grooming and never be seen again :shock: She needs protectin' I has now chewed a hole in the carpet so mummy says I is goin' wiv her :lol:

Daisy: Captain Carrot you can has all my breakfast, I didnt want it today I was too full wiv lots of flowery wallpaper mmm nom nom *burp* oooh scuse me :oops:

:lol::lol:
Dudley Noooo she is only little she could accidentally fall into one of Captain Carrots big earses while grooming and never be seen again :shock: She needs protectin' I has now chewed a hole in the carpet so mummy says I is goin' wiv her :lol:

Daisy: Captain Carrot you can has all my breakfast, I didnt want it today I was too full wiv lots of flowery wallpaper mmm nom nom *burp* oooh scuse me :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Captain Carrot says:

Dudley, you will have to hand over all your carrotseses too or you can't come!

Daisy, I is shocked you eated wallpaper with flowers on. Any flowers goin' is for meeeeeeeeeeee!

I has very strict ruleses!

:lol::lol::lol:

Captain Carrot says:

Dudley, you will have to hand over all your carrotseses too or you can't come!

Daisy, I is shocked you eated wallpaper with flowers on. Any flowers goin' is for meeeeeeeeeeee!

I has very strict ruleses!

Dudley: Noooo I can't give up my cawotts, I loves my cawotts, that would be like going to proper prison :shock:

Daisy: Captain Carrot the wallpaper makes you burp it's not as nice as real flowers, they is lovely!

Dudley: Noooo I can't give up my cawotts, I loves my cawotts, that would be like going to proper prison :shock:

Daisy: Captain Carrot the wallpaper makes you burp it's not as nice as real flowers, they is lovely!

Captain Carrot says:

Dudley you can only stay here if you gives me all of your carrotses. If you eat them yourself you is norty!

Daisy, you is still on my list of buns to consider..I is finking about it...but you must let me eat all the flowers and all the wallpapers from now on...

Captain Carrot says:

Dudley you can only stay here if you gives me all of your carrotses. If you eat them yourself you is norty!

Daisy, you is still on my list of buns to consider..I is finking about it...but you must let me eat all the flowers and all the wallpapers from now on...

Dudley & Daisy: We is beginning to fink that Captain Carrot is a itsy bitsy greedy and maybe he isn't so innocent afterall....maybe he did sneak the pelletses all for himself :shock::shock:

Dudley: We has disscussed the matter of the cawotts privately in our hay nest and we finks we cannot give them all up.. we loves them too much. We is now going to do binkies and happy flops infront of mummy so she finks we is too cute to go to prison...we is crafty like that :lol:

You lot are bonkers :lol: Help is at hand though, dont worry bunnies you can come stay with me

He is on his way now to help your mummies......:lol:
PMO7961.jpg

Ghostie - how can any of you agree to give up yer cawwits! You lots are loonies!
Pickle - yeah mummeh hardly gives us cawwwits as they made Ghostie fatty and she said she looked like a bowling ball.
Ghostie - you be quite you.
Toffee - I'll give you my cawwits to get away from these two.

Dudley: No we isnt, we has decide carrotegorically we is not giving up our yummy cawots!!! We is not that silly!

Daisy: Besides if we goes to prison we might not be allowed out for Big & Beiges birthday party!

Captain Carrot says:

You is all greedy bunnehs. My name is Captain Carrot so it is the law I should have all your carrotses. Now I is sulking cos you not handing them over.

Here is a pic of me sulking.

Picture513-1.jpg

Captain Carrot says:

You is all greedy bunnehs. My name is Captain Carrot so it is the law I should have all your carrotses. Now I is sulking cos you not handing them over.

Dudley: Now now Captain Carrot this greedy 'I wants all da cawotts' is unbecoming of a gentleman of your rank and...urm... well I dont like to point it out... BUT you is in prison, so we doesn't think you is really in any position to be making such demands of other much littleier bunnies!!

Daisy: I is getting a bit nervous of big bunnies stealing my cawotts and running off with them stashed in their big earses :shock:!!! I has started having nightmares about General Woundwort like I did when I was little!!

Back