• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bessie - Cute Puppy

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
Thought I would introduce everyone to Bessie.

We got Bess when she was 7 weeks old (we were told she was 8, but when we were given her DOB, it turned out she was only 7 weeks old).

Here she is 7 weeks old.

020.jpg

And here she is aged 13 weeks old.

07042009008.jpg

She is now 14 weeks old and completed the Puppy Foundation Course last night and got a certificate and a lovely pink rosette!

She starts her bronze award in two weeks time.

Anyway, hope you like her.

Last edited:
Her mom was a Springer Spaniel and her Dad a Golden Retriever - not sure what that makes her?!?!?! - a Golden Spaniel!?!?!?! Springer Retriever?!?!?!!

Her mom was a Springer Spaniel and her Dad a Golden Retriever - not sure what that makes her?!?!?! - a Golden Spaniel!?!?!?! Springer Retriever?!?!?!!

Wow!! I knew she's got a spinger in her but wasn't sure what else!!!

Just gorgeous what more can I say!:love:

Like her? :)

OMG! I LOOOVE puppies!! And what a cutie pie Bessie is - such a lovely little face!!! awwwwwww :love::love::love::love:

She is so sweet, I want her to hug and love and kiss all over :love:

It makes me sad/jealous tho because she looks just like my Pickle did and Pick was the sweatest most loving dog anyone could want, she had been living rough on the streets by us for 2 months, we opened the back gate and in she ran, we called the RSPCA who came to check her over and said if no one claimed her we could keep her and we did.

Take care of that sweetheart or I will Bessie nap her in the middle of the night sometime :wave: xx

Bessie Watch - love it!!!!

Hi Zoe, she has HUGE feet - she is very eager - especially when sausage is involved as an incentive! She sits, walks to heel, everything in fact - thank goodness for sausage!

Back