• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Birthday Kitt =] <3

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Well, it's not his 2nd gotcha day, but it is his 2nd birthday... or the closest to what I worked it out to be... as it was Jamie's last week :love: :love:

I've taken two pictures of him, I am NOT strangling him, lol... I am holding him underneath and across his chest... he doesn't struggle therefore I don't believe for a second it causes him any pain.

Well there's these two.... (look at them feet :love: :love:):-

130420092757.jpg

130420092758.jpg

And here he is having a snuggle with mummy 2 :love: :love:

130420092775.jpg

And here is his wife to be Cleo, she is going to spayed on Wednesday... then a few weeks after they will be living together permanently... they spend all day together, but are seperated when we're not in, or when we're in bed as she mounts him and it makes him moult, lol:-

130420092759.jpg

I can not believe our little baby boy is 2 already, meaning I have had him for about 22 months!! It's completely crazy how fast time has flown... although we've been through a lot (abcesses, suture wounds, ear infections, teeth burring etc etc) I wouldn't change our boy for the world :love: :love:

Here's to more birthdays Kitt, we love you loads.. thank you for making our days worth while :love: :love:

Here is Kitt when I first got him!! He's still tiny, but bless him :love: :love:

DSC03215.jpg

xx

Aww thank you everyone!!! Just about to make Kitt a special bunny bowl of vege for his special day... and then repeat it 3 times for the others :lol::lol:

xx

Back