• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Poor Astrid...looking for a home again

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0412April0191.jpg

2009_0412April0192.jpg

Poor little Astrid .
She was paired up and rehomed ...but unfortunatly the male bun she was paired with has been pestering her constantly ...she has fur missing on her back where he has hung on and seemed realy unhappy ....so her new owner took the heartbreaking decision to return her to us .

Astrid has got a bit of an attitude...and cant help but try to bite sometimes . This seems to be a habit she has rather than being due to fear or anything and she does enjoy attention .But despite this she is realy sweet .
We are confident Astrid will pair easily with the right bun ...she was very submissive in the last bonding and gave no trouble at all ...

we would love to see her happily bonded with a snuggle husbun .

Last edited:
yes shes pretty ...

sadly her biting seems worse than before ...:( hope she settles back down ..:?

idealy we would like a home for her where she would have minimum picking up and handling ...at least while she settles down .

Astrid has hopefully found her forever home ... with a lovely family ..i do hope it works out ..

i was totaly honest about her behaviour...in fact she bit me while they were here meeting her ...i hope that she isnt too much for them . :?

Astrid has hopefully found her forever home ... with a lovely family ..i do hope it works out ..

i was totaly honest about her behaviour...in fact she bit me while they were here meeting her ...i hope that she isnt too much for them . :?

Aww fingers crossed they understand her and keep her forever :love:

Back