• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloss & Pips

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I might be going a little crazy but I thought I posted this last night but I can't find it anywhere :? So sorry if it's a double post.

Blossom (Agouti) and her husbun Pippin (Black) in the garden yesterday

PipBloss1.jpg

PipBloss2.jpg

PipBloss3.jpg

And Blossom showing Pippin who wears the furry trousers in the relationship

PipBloss4.jpg

Rabswood

well blossom :oops: i just can't beleive you would do that on camera:?

Blossom does it all the time to Pippin when they are free ranging. I think she is excited because they are out. Pip's doesn't seem to mind at all he just lets her get on with it. Sometimes she climbs right on him and falls off :shock: He is a very mild bunny and so is she. I'm suprised either of them wants to be boss.

I would like to bond these two with Snow and Treacle the two lops in the top shed, then they could have the whole shed with attached run to share and access straight onto the garden. At the mo I have to carry Bloss and Pip's up from their shed/run at the bottom of the garden and chase them round to catch them at bedtime.

Rabs

I was just thinking what a lovely looking pair they were,:love: and then I was quite shocked by Miss Blossom's behaviour:shock::roll: Goodness!

I still think they're gorgeous though....:love:

Back