• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie say's "Give us a kiss mum or I'll have to jump out of my pen!"

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Archie is a complete nutter bless him - it's like having a toddler in the house! :shock::lol: The other day he lept out of his pen :shock: Here he is sizing up to have a go again!!!

'Can I have a kiss mum?' :love:
DSCF3314.jpg

'Well if you won't kiss me - I'll go kiss my Teddy!'
DSCF3312.jpg

We've now had to put a lid on top of his baby pen - as he is determined he is going to escape all the time :shock::lol:

He's so naughty but that's what makes me love him so much :love::love::love:

I know I'm biaised but I think he's gorgeous too :oops::love: He's come on so much since we rescued him - he was a bag of bones when we took him in & now he's a strapping big fella - although he's not quite grown into his ears yet :lol:

He'll hate me on Thursday as he's going to be parted from his plums!!! :shock: Somehow though I don't think it will calm him down :shock::roll::lol:

Aaaaaaaaw he is gorgeous, he has so got to come and stay with us - cant guarantee you'll be let in to get him back though:lol::lol:

We had a little black bun called Daniel that was left with us (Becky adopted him and bonded him with Rhia and he is now sadly a bridge bun:( ) but he is the spitting image and he had a teddy too until he got his new wifey.

Awwww, come here Archie, you handsome boy - I'll give you a kiss. :love::love: I love that first photo.

Aaaaaaaaw he is gorgeous, he has so got to come and stay with us - cant guarantee you'll be let in to get him back though:lol::lol:

You might want me to fetch him back Lynne :lol::lol::lol: I need eyes in the back of my head with him :shock::lol::lol:

But he'll love you again if/when you introduce him to a pretty laydee bun ;)

He's got a stunning wifey waiting for him - Emily our continental giant - she seems quite smitten with him, but at the moment I daren't let them be together - otherwise he'd 'harass' her to death :shock::roll::lol:

Archie says 'Okey dokey Karen - I'm on my way over now - I've seen what Alfie does to Bubbles, so can I do that too?' :shock::lol:

Archie, you made me :oops::oops:. Save all that for Emily once your plums have gone. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Archie, you made me :oops::oops:. Save all that for Emily once your plums have gone. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Archie says 'really, really sorry Karen - I did of course mean to Bubbles though - not you - I didn't mean to make you blush' :oops::lol: 'Mummy also tells me I have to be a good boy when my plums have gone & no more 'harassing' Emily! What ever does she mean? :shock::lol:

Lol, oh you meant Bubbles, not me. :lol::lol:

Alfie doesn't let his lack of plums hold him back & he says you shouldn't either. ;)

'I know but Emily is a lot bigger than me Karen & if I get toooooooooo naughty with her, I think she might put me in my place!!!!' :shock::lol:

Back