• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Garden So Far

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well with my unexpected afternoon off yesterday i carried on with my garden. The rockery i finished last weekend and yesterday i started the wall border and sorted out the barked area.

The rockery half done
2202092.jpg

Finished
190309.jpg

1903091.jpg

And the rest of the garden LOL

Before i started yesterday
1903092.jpg

After
1903096.jpg

1903095.jpg

1903097.jpg

1903098.jpg

Now i just need to move that damn wire roll!

That's looking really good. I think my whole garden is the size of the bit in that first photo. :(:lol:

When we moved here last year i just thought oh hell its huge what on earth am i going to do! But now i've got the momentum up i'm getting dead excited and just want it finished :lol: Ali is even buying me a new wheelbarrow for my birthday :lol:

You are doing SUCH a fantastic job! :D I know I've said it before.......but WHAT a beautiful place you live in!!!!! :D :D

You are so lucky. What a beautiful piece of land you have with gorgeous views. Love your garden. You are ambitious.

How I miss those big Scottish walls! They give such fab shelter for vege patches.. Dumfries eh?? I might be tempted to call on you next time we're en-route to Dunlane. We usually stop for a break just over the border where the M6 ends.:D

How I miss those big Scottish walls! They give such fab shelter for vege patches.. Dumfries eh?? I might be tempted to call on you next time we're en-route to Dunlane. We usually stop for a break just over the border where the M6 ends.:D

Feel free Hilda!

Thanks guys, Erin if yur ever up this way feel free to pop in! Maizey, I know :love: and thanks Rabswood :D

I get serious garden envy everytime I read one of your garden posts :lol:

It's so beautiful, and looks like you're doing a fab job with it :D

But I think there's something missing ... BUNNIES!!! :lol:

Back