• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Special appeal for Honey.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Honey came here about 10 months ago, she was suspected pregnant, so was rushed in for an emergency spay, and at the same time, had a molar burred and had her tear ducts flushed. Her tear ducts have flared up once since then, but had no dental problems. She may have problems in the future with her tear ducts needing to be flushed. She has had loads of interest in the past, but upon hearing about her tear ducts, no one has contined with the adoption process :cry:

She has a lot of attitude for a bun as cute as she is!!:lol:
Full of enery, a real live wire. I think she would love a husbun :love:

marchbuns009.jpg

marchbuns006.jpg

marchbuns007.jpg

marchbuns008.jpg

marchbuns010.jpg

I luuuuurve Honey, she has so much character :) It's such a shame she's been waiting for so long, she desperately needs a friend to make mischief...errr I mean cuddle up with.

Please consider Honey if you are looking for a wifey for your boy bun

(or there are plenty of boy buns to choose from if you want a whole new pair)

Id say at least a 5ft x 2ft x 2ft double tiered hutch, if not a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft.
She has recently upgraded to a larger hutch here and has been so much more happier and content, and not as grumpy. :)

Gosh she is beautiful :love: I wish I had more room (and more money!!) surely her tearducts arent such a big issue?! Such a shame its putting people off. She's just gorgeous :love:

She is beautiful. I will be in the market for a wifey for Ollie around mid April and so will keep an eye on this pretty girly (along with the others I have fallen for!)

:love::love: she would make a lovely wifey for my reggie hmmm would she be suited to being a house bun? what about the distant? and my o/h? hmmm :lol::lol:

ooo i'm tempted my last house bun suffered with his tear ducts so thats no problem, It would be my first bonding though and that does worry me...and still got the o/h to work on (but he is coming round)...I'll pm you if i need more info. Cheers :D

She is gorgeous!
I would have her in a heartbeat if you weren't so far away.
Star x

Bunnyruns can always be done, no matter the distance.

Poor Honeys eyes have started weeping again so it may well be long term, it does not effect her in any other way, and only seems to happen 2-3 times a year.

If I seriously thought her and Fuzzy would bond you know I would have her here but I just don't trust Fuzzy with another bunny at the moment :(

Back