• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Beautiful Blue wants a wife.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This is Blue. He is 1.5 years old.
He came into rescue as behind the garden, is a nature reserve, and he was being pestered by packs of foxes all night and at times in the day. They mangled the wire and knocked a panel from his hutch. To the point the owner couldn't bare to keep him for his own safety.
He is such a loving boy, so soppy, and goes mad when he sees you (running up and down the front of his cage :) ) He loves a cuddle.

marchbuns002.jpg

marchbuns003.jpg

marchbuns004.jpg

marchbuns005.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh he's beautiful :love: I'm sure he won't be waiting long for a home!

Thats what i thought :D
He needs his snip snip, and i noticed a minute ago, he has a ever so slight milky discharge the size of sleep in corner of eye, so he will be going in for a checkup this week on that.

Too bad everyone in my area is after single girls ... i have 9 single boys and only about 2 girls that arent reserved!!

oh my he is stunning! what a beautiful face and colour...I wish you were closer im looking into getting a house bun and be more than happy with a boy, especially if had the 'snip snip'! x

Is he quite big or is it just the photo giving that impression? From one of those angles he looks like quite a big boy who still has some growing to do!

Is he quite big or is it just the photo giving that impression? From one of those angles he looks like quite a big boy who still has some growing to do!

He is a very chunky bun, and is pretty big. Not giant, but a bit too big to be a medium i'd say!

Back looking at this gorgeous boy again - wish you were near me so I could visit for a cuddle with him!

I really want Daisy to have a husbun soon - she spends her life hassling the cats for cuddles, so I'm sure she needs a cuddle bunny for company. But she's not spayed yet and has a health problem :(

Plus, I need a local rescue bun so i could get someone to bond for me as I have no experience.

**Goes off muttering I want more bunnies**

He looks as if he's just come out of the washing machine, and if he had been white before and was put in with the dark wash by accident. :lol: Such an unusual colour!

Back