• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet...(now with video!!)

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
... Cleo :love: :love: Decided to give her a name as she will be staying with me for a while, if not indefinitely :love :love:

110320092587.jpg

Last edited:
shes gorgeous :love: lets hope everything turns out for ya all, never know u may have a new resident on ur hands and a new playmate for kitt :D

Thank you =] She may be pregnant... therefore she wont be meeting Kitt until I know for sure, as I want to get her spayed and vaccinated regardless of whether she stays here with us or not. I really hope she does. She is quite friendly and loves attention, but I reckon she would be absolutely loving when she is neutered

xx

Thank you =] She may be pregnant... therefore she wont be meeting Kitt until I know for sure, as I want to get her spayed and vaccinated regardless of whether she stays here with us or not. I really hope she does. She is quite friendly and loves attention, but I reckon she would be absolutely loving when she is neutered

xx

do you think maybe she is (or was) a family pet? ive never seen her type tottering around in the wild before and if shes affectionate maybe she has had human contact? obviously shes in great hands and if it was me id be selfish and keep her whatever the outcome :lol::roll:

do you think maybe she is (or was) a family pet? ive never seen her type tottering around in the wild before and if shes affectionate maybe she has had human contact? obviously shes in great hands and if it was me id be selfish and keep her whatever the outcome :lol::roll:

I think it's definitely a possibility that she was someone's pet... but it's been 2 days now and no one has phoned me about her. The fact she was in a city park suggests, to me, that she was dumped:( She smelt really bad, her fur is has lightened slightly with over exposure to the sun (I assume that's why) and her nails were horrible.

I do hope I get to keep her, I think it's fate especially as I was hoping to get a friend for Kitt at some point this year as I finish university and getting a house etc. I just hope they bond when the time is right :roll::roll: xx

bless her i hope you find her owner soon they must be frantic wth worry such a loving girl.. have you put up posters? and talked to vets adn rspca? i hope someone as nice as you took in our snowy....we never did find out where she was... x

bless her i hope you find her owner soon they must be frantic wth worry such a loving girl.. have you put up posters? and talked to vets adn rspca? i hope someone as nice as you took in our snowy....we never did find out where she was... x

I've put up a few posters and contacted the vets in the area, none of them have a black rex registered... but I've put a poster in the one closest. xx

Back