• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"this bonding malarky really tires me out"

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
look what that naughty boy did to my nose everyone!
n518206149_1895061_104617.jpg

but i'm over it now...and relaxxxxxx...oh and dont laugh at my bald belly!
n518206149_1895060_7862118.jpg

n518206149_1895059_3377791.jpg

hopefuly one day i will be lying with paddy...if i can get him to be my friend soon :oops::oops:

love princess lily ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhh she is beautiful!!! How is the bonding going?

thank you!

well theyre next to each other at the moment, and have had a sniff through the bars and tried to go for eachother just once. the rest of the time they ignore eachother :lol:

gona do this for a week then try them together in the garden i think...we'll see how it goes!

thank you!

well theyre next to each other at the moment, and have had a sniff through the bars and tried to go for eachother just once. the rest of the time they ignore eachother :lol:

gona do this for a week then try them together in the garden i think...we'll see how it goes!

I've got this situation behind me at the moment (cages behind sofa) and all I can hear is little madam rattling and chewing the cage bars. They've been like it for nearly 3 hours and I want to strangle her already. :roll:

I've got this situation behind me at the moment (cages behind sofa) and all I can hear is little madam rattling and chewing the cage bars. They've been like it for nearly 3 hours and I want to strangle her already. :roll:

:lol: yep thats exactly what i've been hearing. i've never had to shout "OI YOU TWO STOPPIT" quite such a lot in a long time :lol:

the suns shining on them at the minute though so theyre nice and chilled....ahh bliss!

:lol: yep thats exactly what i've been hearing. i've never had to shout "OI YOU TWO STOPPIT" quite such a lot in a long time :lol:

the suns shining on them at the minute though so theyre nice and chilled....ahh bliss!

I'm considering getting the water spray out because she is oblivious to me shouting at her. I think Marley is getting peed off with her too, bless him.

:lol::lol: bless her! what a little madam!

my two have just been boxing through the bars :shock::shock: ive moved them a bit further apart now..eeeeek :roll:

Meh! She's entitled to her moments after somebun tried to spoil her beauty by biting her nose!! :shock: :lol: Stick with it hon - hopefully she'll get bored before you go mad!! :lol:

Meh! She's entitled to her moments after somebun tried to spoil her beauty by biting her nose!! :shock: :lol: Stick with it hon - hopefully she'll get bored before you go mad!! :lol:

:lol: thanks chloe, it is going ok, taking it nice and slowly!
bless her little nose, shes a drama queen ;)

beanyboywalsh (sorry i dont know your name hun!)

she is a dwarf lop...but shes a quite big and shes one now :)

Have they stopped boxing each other now Chloe? Things have quieted down this end thankfully. :)

Back