• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: /p@h two bonded bunnies-Leicester

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Lspacehopper

Last year a couple adopted Izzie from us to go with their boy Irwin, unfortunately she has split from her partner and had to move back home and cannot keep the rabbits. It's a hard decision and she is gutted because she loves them.

She could let us have them for adoption, but doesn't want for them to be caged as such, she wants them to go to a good home.
I said I'd pop them on here if I could to see if anyone could help.

They are in the Leicestershire area.

Izzie, is a smallish lop....blue otter in colouring....very pretty girl. Aged approximately 18 months. She is neutered and vaccinated.

Irwin is a smallish bun.....mainly white with brown ringed eyes and ears....very pretty boy. Aged approximately 2 years. He is neutered and vaccinated.

They can go to a new home with everything they have. Their hutch is a Lavendar Lodge.

Hope this is okay.

P260408_215201.jpg

P270508_160701.jpg

Thanks
Laura
xx

WOW! Are they outdoor or indoor bunnies at present? as you have said current owner does not want them caged. Are they free roaming? They are very tempting with them coming with all their own kit and being so pretty, I would think they will find a new home easily

WOW! Are they outdoor or indoor bunnies at present? as you have said current owner does not want them caged. Are they free roaming? They are very tempting with them coming with all their own kit and being so pretty, I would think they will find a new home easily

Indoors in winter and outside in warmer times. The lady who owns them, would rather they went straight to a home where they'd have a loving owner and freedom (as such). If they came in to us, they wouldn't have the freedom they have now, as obviously we don't have the facilities and they would be restricted to their free time etc.

my heart is bleeding here! I dont think i can bend the arms i need to though, I am not living in my own house at the moment and have got my house bun captain living in my bedroom with me. I'd be pushing it to ask for two more furry babies to move in, even though they could go outside now warmer..... If only it was my house I would be snapping this beautiful pair up.......I can't believe there hasn't been more interest!

Last edited:
my heart is bleeding here! I dont think i can bend the arms i need to though, I am not living in my own house at the moment and have got my house bun captain living in my bedroom with me. I'd be pushing it to ask for two more furry babies to move in, even though they could go outside now warmer..... If only it was my house I would be snapping this beautiful pair up.......I can't believe there hasn't been more interest!

Hi... it must have been hard for you to give Whist up when you moved back to your parents.

it was, the move unsettled her alot though and her and captain started fighting badly so i couldnt have them in the same room. It was winter and so i could not move either of them outside to live and was no other suitable indoor space to keep her. It was very sad, but it was unfair for her to have to be kept in her cage so much because of there being nowhere she could free roam. I hope she finds somewhere that she can settle into properly.

Just bumping this up. Someone waas interested, but due to circumstances they have changed their mind.

Anyone able to re-home 2 beautiful buns, that come complete with their own home??? :)

Back