• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Terrence wants a mature lady!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Terrence is an absolute poppet, he had been a much loved pet for several years, but sadly his owner became very poorly and was unable to continue to look after him. After being so loved and settled in his previous home, Terrence is finding being in rescue a little bewildering, so we are particularly keen to see him rehomed as soon as possible. Because he is older, we are worried that he may be overlooked.

Terrence is a quiet, placid chap who is looking for a lovely forever retirement home. He loves his nose rubs and a little snooze - although he does have his mad moments too! Terrence is looking for a loving home with a lady bun for company - do you have an older female looking for someone to share their retirement with? Or maybe a placid younger girl who would like a sugar daddy? If you have a lonely female, please consider beautiful Terrence as a companion. Alternatively, we have plenty of other rabbits here at the rescue and can find a suitable bun to pair him with.

piccccies009.jpg

piccccies010.jpg

well-not so mature then-my ladies are approaching 11yrs and 10yrs.
I have my eye on some other oldie rescue buns but waiting to see what happens with a possible bonding with Coco(bunlover's foster) when he's finally fully recovered(another GA today:().

I'm sure Terence will find a suitable lady soon -he's a stunner!-Sue:wave:

Last edited:
well-not so mature then-my ladies are approaching 11yrs and 10yrs.
I have my eye on some other oldie rescue buns but waiting to see what happens with a possible bonding with Coco(bunlover's foster) when he's finally fully recovered(another GA today:().

I'm sure Terence will find a suitable lady soon -he's a stunner!-Sue:wave:

well hopefully chelsea will bond with coco.. but if not then we can always see...... x

Has Terrence been neutered? He sounds like he's unhappy in rescue; has he adjusted at all since you got him?

How big is he?

Last edited:
Has Terrence been neutered? He sounds like he's unhappy in rescue; has he adjusted at all since you got him?
How big is he?

:lol:
Yes, he was neutered before he came in, i have the exact date somewhere as all their medical reciepts came with them!! About 4 years ago.

Nope he isn't adjusting, the only time he seems happy here is when he is in a run in the fresh air.

Ive had a few enquiries, but nothing concrete, or completely suitable :(
I had a woman in tears leave a message on my phone enquiring as her boy bun had just passed at 11 years, leaving her 6 year old female alone, but i didn't catch the last number of her mobile as she was too upset and mumbled it :(

X told me she was fixing her run with meld mesh so she could have Terrance :roll: poor boy. Hope someone snaps him up soon. :? I can't believe someone cried down the phone, bless her. You could always try and guess the last numbers and sent a text to them all? :lol:

Ah okay. How large is he?

When did the woman leave the message, ie might she still ring back?

X told me she was fixing her run with meld mesh so she could have Terrance :roll: poor boy. Hope someone snaps him up soon. :? I can't believe someone cried down the phone, bless her. You could always try and guess the last numbers and sent a text to them all? :lol:

She said to me that she thought if she did, by the time she did i would have adopted hi on, which i told her, no, if she was going to, i would wait, this was 2 weeks ago and she said she would think about it :? I don't see what there was to think about?

Mum said to try that!
Send a text to them all!

Ah okay. How large is he?

When did the woman leave the message, ie might she still ring back?

It was a few days ago. I also have here Bobbi, who hasn'y even had any interest, he is 4, from the same place, and used to the same set up as Terrance, as he is black, i have a feeling he will also be here a long time. He is medium size, i'd say Dwarf lop size.

the joys of dealing with the public :roll: I have a bun going to Essex, home check has been done etc.. but the bun cant be collected until a couple more weeks, hope it isnt a dissapointment. :?

the joys of dealing with the public :roll: I have a bun going to Essex, home check has been done etc.. but the bun cant be collected until a couple more weeks, hope it isnt a dissapointment. :?

Aww, if there is going to be a delay, for whatever reason, i always ask a small deposit.

think i will do this but not sure how to say it without being a bit funny if you know what i mean.

I just ask if they can make a small deposit while they are waiting to finish the accom/pick bun up as there are often people that lead you on for no reason about a bun which results them being in rescue longer, the genuine ones never have a problem with it :)

I'm travelling to Oxford at the end of April - shall we see if T has had any serious interest by then? If not then I could take him :) He's older than Bobbi so I'd be more concerned for him, but will keep an eye on Bobbi too.

I'm travelling to Oxford at the end of April - shall we see if T has had any serious interest by then? If not then I could take him :) He's older than Bobbi so I'd be more concerned for him, but will keep an eye on Bobbi too.

Okay then, although you don't have to go all the way to Oxford to see if he has a home! :lol:

Back