• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Mini lop buck - Bristol

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Bistol's Rabbit Rescue

Contact/organisation details: Bristol's rabbit rescue
Does the animal have rescue back up?: yes
Number of groups: 1

Group:
Number of animals: 1
Type/Breed/Variety: mini lop rabbit
Sex: female
Age(s): around 7 months
Name(s): baby boy
Colours: sooty fawn b/fly
Neutered: No
Reason for rehoming: They came from South WAles Animal Rescue
Temperament: very friendly
Medical problems: No
Neutering: Animal will be neutered unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed?
Will the group be split: No
Transport available:
Other: This boy is desperate for a home of his own where he can get the cuddles and love he deserves. he can be seen here - http://www.bristolrabbitrescue.co.uk/2.html

If you are interested of know someone that is please email enquiries@bristolrabbitrescue.co.uk
[/QUOTE]

I saw this cute little chap on the South Wales animal rescue website and did try to find out about him. CANT BELIEVE hes not been rehomed yet. Is he still needing a home ? Love him!

Emma, mummy to Meg And Kizzi !

I would really love to give this bunny a forever home. Im going away on hols:. So not poss until beginning of April. Really love him:love:. He would probably have found somewhere by then. I live in cardiff too , so i would be bringing him back to South Wales. As i also seen him on the south wales rescue website.:)

In the first post it says "female", but this is a boy, right? *confused*

I have a mini lop boy, and he's so full of character and very sweet. :)

In the first post it says "female", but this is a boy, right? *confused*

I have a mini lop boy, and he's so full of character and very sweet. :)

Hi ya, if you read the header and the whole post for Baby Boy, you'll see that he is a he :D

Moderators/Admin can you please change this bit Sex: female
so that it says Sex: male

Many thanks
xxx

Back