• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Friday night in Twickenham ....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
... and I have to wait until tomorrow evening for my 2 pairs of buns to come over for bonding. Saying that I still have last weekends treo here whom I hope will go out tomorrow day time.

So you have cleaned your house just in time for the next lot to come in? :lol: Who will it be tomorrow?

No one wants Luke. He's so lovely, and would make a great indoor bunny. He is very well behaved with us. :(

I have 2 young white and black young bunnies to bond. I also have just got a message from Donna about a pair of young bunnies who urgently need to be rebonded. I jsut hope that the trio from last weekend definately go tomorrow as they were meant to go today .........

It might be 3 pairs of buns to bond tomorrow. I also have a pair of house buns to come to stay with me whose owner has just passed away. Not quite sure where we will put eveyone particuarly if the buns from last weekend dont get collected.

Is the trio getting along fine? Hope they will go to their new home tomorrow. Too many bunnies will be bad for your asthma. :(

How sad about the person who has passed away. :(

Is the trio getting along fine? Hope they will go to their new home tomorrow. Too many bunnies will be bad for your asthma. :(

How sad about the person who has passed away. :(

I hope the three bunnies from last week are getting on with eachother - have they gone home yet? Good luck with all the bonding this weekend and look forward to seeing snaps of them all :)

Fortunatley the trio from last week are absolutaly brilliant and get on really well. They were meant to be collected last weekend, but owner failed to tell me when she brought them around to drop them off she would not be able to collect them last week end. They were meant to go at the beginning of the week, then Friday but due to problems on the trains in London she could not pick them up .... today she has cried off AGAIN.

Unfortunately I now should have 3 pairs to bond tonight, so the trio are going to have to be moved elsewhere as I dont have enough of my bigger sized pens to accomodate them in and not enough livign space to accomodate them!

How bizarre, I'd be climbing the walls waiting for mine to be ready to come home again after a bonding holiday! :?

She is definitely planning on coming back for them...isn't she...?

Too many bunnies will be bad for your asthma. :(
(

That is one of my worries particuarly as I cannot get the windows open when bonding at the moment. In this weather I do like to have a few days inbetween bonding to ensure my lung function is ok. I have already upped my steriods to try and avoid problems.

Afternoon Janice.

Not quite on the same scale as you but I have been a bit pushed on space today too unexpectedly. The couple who came to view Annabelle and Jim, will definitely be having them both! Jo brought Jellybean (Annabelle) over to meet the couple, and while we were waiting for them to appear, we thought we'd just introduce them. Well they are inseparable! They have been together since and just so chilled out together. I can't believe my eyes to be honest. Problem arises when Melanie arrives with her gorgeous wee boy Buster to bond with Cupcake the baby...... They are in my back passage!

Anyway, we've found space for all and it's like house of love here at the moment. Buster loves Cupcake and Cupcake loves Buster. He's been binkying, which is not mean feat as the space they are in is tiny. They are currently sitting happily side by side (following mucho bonking) chomping on hay.

Looks like I might be having a quiet night.:D

Hope yours all go well....

Donna has not long ago dropped off 6 bunnies

Group 1
Frankie and Marnie. Frankie is an upeared REW, he is going to be paired up with Marnie an 11 week old lop

Group 2
Wisp and Jessica. Wisp is a petite silver fox boy and Jessica is a 12 week old pretty white and black girl.

Group 3 is Reggie a plump agouti male who is being paired up with Lavendar a black 5 month old boy.

:wave: good luck with them all Janice and I hope your asthma doesn't get too bad :( .

I am worried about last weeks three - I would be itching to get them all back as soon as I could . . .

Hope you have a quiet night :D

How has your new little hamster settled in?

Back