• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candy & the swan

holder

Alpha Buck
Took Candy for her daily walk at the park she loves yesterday before the snow started to come down, & its the first time she took any noice of the swans lol i bet it will be her last :lol:
Image037-1.jpg

The swan just wanted to attack her, Aww poor Candy was so frighten, we soon got away from it lol Sorry its a bit fuzzy but i even jumped when the swan hissed & was coming out of the water to get Candy
Image029.jpg

:lol: poor Candy! its so nice to see her happy, and not the shy girl, when i met her!

you didn't by any chance have anything to do with a letter being sent to my work ;) i got told by one of the girls who works there i got mail, and everyone was dead jealous! :lol:

:lol: poor Candy! its so nice to see her happy, and not the shy girl, when i met her!

you didn't by any chance have anything to do with a letter being sent to my work ;) i got told by one of the girls who works there i got mail, and everyone was dead jealous! :lol:

lol I send you some pics of Candy :D
Candy has really come out of her shell, she is a joy, she runs up to all the dogs on the park even the massive ones :lol: she just loves to say hello to everyone she meets, but when we go to the vets she shakes from head to toe & wants to sit on my knee bless her.
When she first come here & i let her out of the car, she tried to ran away, but now she runs up to the front door & her tail is going all over the place & runs all over the house like a mad dog with me laughing at her.
I am madley in love with her :love:

Awwww I like her harness

Rabswood

I took her shopping the day after i brought her home, i don't really like collars on dogs, has when they pull it can cause them to cough, & with Candy already coughing the harness is so much better for her, & its in a pretty pink for her :lol:

Back