• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why does no body want me ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_011809january0073.jpg

I know i have a snotty nose ...but im a very good boy ....:(

2009_011809january0074.jpg

i use my litter tray ...and my favourite passtimes are sleeping and cuddles ... :love:

Last edited:
I love him so much :love::love: and looked at him more than once after loosing Austin.

But it now seems there is a special needs bunny in Gloucestershire that needs some help, I wish we had a bigger house.

:love::love::love:

He's so beautiful - if only I had the room for him.... *sigh*
*his little face in the first picture is very difficult to resist* :cry::cry:

i know its prob not best, but do you think he would be ok to bond into a pair? i could possibly offer a home. he looks soooo gorgeous!!

he is very laid back ... so possibly ... but you have to consider that his snuffles may pass on to the other two .. :(

*edit*..just seen you have edited your post ... no prob ;)

Oh my!

I wish I could risk him being 'bunnyrun' down to us here. We need a boy for Sally who has divorced four husbands to date. She could be his sibling.

She is snuffly on occasion -too so that wouldn't be a problem, and she could very easily be a house rabbit. BUT, I don't think we could put him through the journey because she just isn't an easy bond. Would hate to get him here and it not work as we couldn't keep him otherwise.

Hope he finds a suitable home soon.

Here's Sally Smookins - what a lovely couple they'd make.

:love::love::love:
IMG_0816.jpg

ohhh thats a shame ... they would look georgeous together .. :(

I know!

I have some thinking to do. Just seems that she doesn't like the boys. She lives with them for a few weeks and then it all goes horribly wrong. Can't be just a particular boy now as she has done it so many times.

She used to live with her sister until she was munched by a fox and the owner wouldn't buy them a hutch (lived free range in the garden) so I wonder if I am going to have to go for a lady bun instead.

He's is soo lovely. I do so hope that someone will snap him up.

I know!

I have some thinking to do. Just seems that she doesn't like the boys. She lives with them for a few weeks and then it all goes horribly wrong. Can't be just a particular boy now as she has done it so many times.

She used to live with her sister until she was munched by a fox and the owner wouldn't buy them a hutch (lived free range in the garden) so I wonder if I am going to have to go for a lady bun instead.

He's is soo lovely. I do so hope that someone will snap him up.

Aw Helen, that is a shame.

I really do think you should try her with a girl (maybe a baby one?!?!) :wave:

he is very laid back ... so possibly ... but you have to consider that his snuffles may pass on to the other two .. :(

*edit*..just seen you have edited your post ... no prob ;)

i really wouldve loved to give him a home but theres no room indoors :( i was even rearrangin the house in my head trying to to work out how to fit him in :oops:
poor bun, someone will have the perfect home soon for you xxx

Aahhh Bun Jovi :love::love: You are so gorgeous and cuddly. I hope you find your forever home soon. If only I had the room......:love:

Back