• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kayj and her baby

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is Kay and one of her dogs, Gypsy, she is gorgeous although she has very bad behavioural problems (the dog not Kay!!:lol::lol::lol:)

Kayandbunnies001x2.jpg

Last edited:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh *Loud speaker*

Everyone step away from the dog!!!

Gypsy is mine :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How embarressing I didn't even now you had taken the pic:oops::lol::lol::lol:

You would all soon bring her back when she as one of her moments I had to throw a duvet over her on christmas day because she went for me:roll: it isn't her fault though:cry:

This is Kay and one of her dogs, Gypsy, she is gorgeous although she has very bad behavioural problems (the dog not Kay!!)

That's not what I'd heard.... ;) :lol::lol::lol:

How embarressing I didn't even now you had taken the pic:oops::lol::lol::lol:

You would all soon bring her back when she as one of her moments I had to throw a duvet over her on christmas day because she went for me:roll: it isn't her fault though:cry:
Awww poor Gypsy.
She is beautiful:love::love:

This is Kay and one of her dogs, Gypsy, she is gorgeous although she has very bad behavioural problems (the dog not Kay!!)

That's not what I'd heard.... ;) :lol::lol::lol:

As Theo been talking behind my back;):lol::lol::lol:

your dog is loverly kay, what behavioral issues does she have? what was her story she looks happy with you :) x

Back