• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been busy bonding

areia

Wise Old Thumper
ive had erin and armarni here for nearly a week now will put a pic up later, but all is going well armarni is very amourous but erin doesnt mind, the only prob i have is when armarni makes me leap out of my chair in fright when he does his single one off really really loud thump granted though i havent had anythumps for 3 days now and erin does the funnyest keel over flops, she flopped yesterday and he snuggled his nose into her tummy they are pretty much in love these two :love:

another two are milo and milly, milly lost her partner 10 weeks ago and milo is from a rescue and was neutered 10 weeks ago and hes another linus non stop mounting but shes ok with it a little miffed but not fighting back bit of thumping, they have had free range of the garden just not been interested in each other, the only weird thng i dont understand is the guniea pig noise is this normal. he mounts the life out of her hes doing the soft grunts im familiar with but she sounds exactly like a guinea pig and gets louder the more he mounts any clue to what this means ?

When rabbits make that 'squealing' noise it's normally a sign of distress I'm afraid :(. I'd say she isn't too happy at having the life humped out of her.

hmm thing is shes fine hes not doing it, and has even gone over to to groom him for about 20 mins just now and gets up and has a nibble of hay, hes being typical male humping then resting at the mo

do i continue with this you think i mean its only been a couple of hours i thought he would most likely get his frustration out he was done 10 weeks ago, i mean hes seems to be slowing down on it its still frequent but not lasting as long

well erin and armarni have just gone to there new home she now to be called chanel :D
the other two are a lot more settled granted shes really doesnt like being mounted but when hes not doing it shes snuggled up to him and grooming him so he cant be all that bad of a catch can he, theres been no mounting this morning so hopefully he has got most of his frustration out, will be giving strict instructions for when they go home

Armani and Erin

I would just like to say a big thank you. Chanel and Armani are now settled into their hutch. Armani decided to try and dig out for most of the journey adding in the occasional thump. They are snuggled up eating hay after Chanel decided to take a wash in the water bowl !!!

I would just like to say a big thank you. Chanel and Armani are now settled into their hutch. Armani decided to try and dig out for most of the journey adding in the occasional thump. They are snuggled up eating hay after Chanel decided to take a wash in the water bowl !!!

:lol: She likes water. She always jumped on top of an old hutch to drink from the puddle there, and got all her feet wet.

What about Coco as a name? :)

Back