• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fizzie Wizzie lets get Bizzie!

Amy & Amber

Staff member
Here is my newbie Fiz! Rescued by Kayj, :D

These pics dont show you how big he is..... I am sure he is crossed with a Rat:shock: :)lol:) he is moving into a new home 2moro because his cage is too small.

Here he is so clever he has a check on RU
25112008170.jpg

25112008177.jpg

He is a beauty :love:

Still really miss Rod though :cry:

Last edited:
:lol:
I was shocked when I first saw him Sunday! Then Theo said she had seen him do a full turn in his tube :shock: I was thinking I would have to get the fire men out to open the tube up :lol:
His ears are massive too so we have alot in common :oops: :lol:

:lol:
I was shocked when I first saw him Sunday! Then Theo said she had seen him do a full turn in his tube :shock: I was thinking I would have to get the fire men out to open the tube up :lol:
His ears are massive too so we have alot in common :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:he is gorgeous:love:

Awwww little or not so little Fizzie wizzie:D He is lovely, glad he is getting a bigger cage as it was a bit small wasn't it:roll:

aww I'm so glad he is happy and safe with you :love:

It was quite a shock seeing him do a u-turn in the tube, theo and I were sort of jaw open what just happened look!!

Back