• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just been bitten by my ickle boy!!!

Deanna

Warren Scout
I am so upset, ive just let Harry and Daisy out for a run like i normally do, Harry normally goes to Bertie and Ernies run for a look and they have sniff but today he decided to try and bite Bertie so i gave a stern no and moved Harry out of the way to which he turned around an bit my foot, I put him back in his run and left him there, which really upsets me as he is normally a real softie and he never got his run tonight neither did Bertie and Ernie as by the time id cleaned my foot up it had started to rain heavily, so now really in a grump!!!!! :(:(:( At least Daisy has the sense to make the most of her freedom!!!!

aw i got bitten too on sat there. it's not nice, i ran into the house to my husband and cried in his arms like a big child. it's not so much the pain of the bite but the fact they actually turned on ya that got my. i've got a massive bruise now. :(

Love the pictures of your spaniels !!

Our bunny launches herself at food (honest we do feed them:oops::oops: ) however if she misses the bowl a flesh wound is likely.. i have to use my other hand as a decoy to get her to turn around .. :lol::lol::lol:

Back