• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Roxy Dutchie looking for a home

Starlight

Warren Veteran
She is quite nervous and shy.
A typical dutch, she is very naughty and cheeky and uses feeding time to make a break for freedom!! She never misses an oppurtunity and throws a tantrum when she fails!!

bunsss001.jpg

bunsss002.jpg

bunsss003.jpg

bunsss004.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Gorgeous!

Despite being shy she looks like she is/will be a sweet little girl:love:

I do have to admit her name is a good name too! Glad to see her in a good place :D

Thanks guys

ah nooooooooooooooow shes closer to me than the midlands *hatches kidnap plan before the arc police come and nab me :lol:*

ah nooooooooooooooow shes closer to me than the midlands *hatches kidnap plan before the arc police come and nab me :lol:*

Hehe! She' s a very pretty little girl...(is that called aiding and abetting?:shock:)

she is also quite naughty and cheeky...

I found her running loose today had got free of her run via a tunnel!
When i caught her, she proceeded to honk at me :shock:

Well isnt that normal?! :lol:

Thats what mine do everytime i open the door... Straight outside until i wave a plate of veg under their noses and then they forget about running off...

So she's a bit of a digger and a "honker" too eh? :lol:

my dutchie snuffie was a major digger and honker. he contsntly used to burrow out of his run and into the flower pots in his summer house, he even managed to dig a hole in the corner of the summer house secretly under his plant pot, we kept wondering how how was getting out and kept blaming my dad for letting him out and forgetting about it :lol: I renamed him houdini, unsurprisngly!

Back