• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy and Toto's 1st date

Plio77

Young Bun
The sunnies and tie are from my niece's teddy so i thought my Teddy could try them out:lol:

DSCF2339.jpg

DSCF2343.jpg

No i would never be cruel to any of my rabbits:oops: Teddy has v long hair and is used to being groomed a lot and sits still quite happily. I just popped on the specs and tie and he was'nt bothered at all. Toto is my oldest bunny, in fact she was licking me before i took the pic and again i would never be cruel to her.

OMG I can't beleive you did that to your buns, it so cruel!

For goodness sake, she certainly hasn't been cruel to her buns at all and to try and make her feel bad is not fair at all.

Do you not think the buns would have kicked up a heck of a fuss if they weren't happy???

The buns look like they couldn't care less :)

how would you know they like it, they can't tell you!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/4877338.stm

there is no defending it

They can't talk but they could have kicked off, which we all know rabbits do when they're not happy with something.

This was hardly a wedding and whilst I agree that those images of the wedding send out the wrong messages to people about rabbits, it was not cruel as such and I bet the owner wished she'd never done it because of the furore that has been created.

Look to the rabbits that are deprived of the basics for real cruelty.

Thank you Lspacehopper and yes Teddy and Toto would certainly have let me know if they did'nt like any part of that picture or my dressing them up.
I have them a long time and would never ever distress them. My niece was visiting with her teddys from the teddy bear factory and we just tried them on and snapped a photo but i would'nt normally put anything on my rabbits- and wont ever again as im very upset people think im cruel.
For anyone who i've upset i apologise but please believe my rabbits are my life.
Liz.

Thank you Lspacehopper and yes Teddy and Toto would certainly have let me know if they did'nt like any part of that picture or my dressing them up.
I have them a long time and would never ever distress them. My niece was visiting with her teddys from the teddy bear factory and we just tried them on and snapped a photo but i would'nt normally put anything on my rabbits- and wont ever again as im very upset people think im cruel.
For anyone who i've upset i apologise but please believe my rabbits are my life.
Liz.

Liz, you do not need to apologise to anyone and you certainly do not need to explain yourself. Too often it occurs on this board that people jump on someone in an effort to make them feel bad and that is unacceptable behaviour.

You have not been cruel in any way, shape or form so please do not feel upset about it.

Heh that photo is stupidly cute, I know how hard it is to make a rabbit (or any animal really) do something it's not happy with so I wouldn't worry about the earlier responses to this thread.:lol:

I have a lot of respect for you in that you can even get them to sit still, let alone make them look that cute. I'm sorry, but if its cruel to do that to your buns, am i cruel to put a santa hat and scarf of my dog at xmas time? Loads of people post pictures of their dogs wearing sunglasses, bandanas caps etc, are they all cruel, and if not why is it ok to dress your dog up but not your rabbit if they'll let you.

Very cute pics BTW. :love::love::love:

Thank you again Lspacehopper and Rabbit1986, mindymoo and crunchie. You have made me feel a lot better about these pictures.
Liz x.
Bunny mummy to Teddy, Toto, Lily, Belle, Star, Bibble, Bambi, Dizzle, Dewey, Blizzard, Sweet Pea,(+ her babies Binx, Luna, Dot and Autumn).

OMG I can't beleive you did that to your buns, it so cruel!

Hi there,

I have to disagree with you here... Too be honest I think you are being rather OTT on this one... We are hardly looking at an RSPCA cruelty case for crying out loud!:shock:

If you are going to brand her as cruel why not take a second to review that judgement before using the cruelty card...

If they buns were unhappy then I am sure they wouldnt sit for through it...

I personally wouldnt do it to my buns but I dont think it is cruel in the least...

Just think far too many people shout Cruelty on here when it is clearly not "cruel"

Back