• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas....

nuttykaty

New Kit
Hello Everyone....
I'm after some advice....I am after an indoor cage/hutch for my new arrival netherland....I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I can get one or if anyone can recommend one....I got my last one from Pets At Home, it's not a bad cage but Biscuit seems to have enjoyed practically eating the entire plastic bed!!!!!
Thanks
Kate:D

Hello Everyone....
I'm after some advice....I am after an indoor cage/hutch for my new arrival netherland....I was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I can get one or if anyone can recommend one....I got my last one from Pets At Home, it's not a bad cage but Biscuit seems to have enjoyed practically eating the entire plastic bed!!!!!
Thanks
Kate:D

I would definatly get a Dog Crate! A 48" or 42" would make the perfect home, but please make sure your bunny gets a run so he can run around.
Jack:D

I never thought of that, my bunny has the run of the house anyway and is only put 'to bed' when we go out or when we go to bed.
Ill have a look on the net and see if i can get one...I can always modify it lol

I never thought of that, my bunny has the run of the house anyway and is only put 'to bed' when we go out or when we go to bed.
Ill have a look on the net and see if i can get one...I can always modify it lol

Yep. If you get a 48" many people add shelves which add much more room above aswell.

NIC Cubes are fantastic asell :D

Back