• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me and new foster bunny!

RubyRed

New Kit
Hi everyone :wave:

I have posted a few questions but didn't want to introduce myself until little Nugs had arrived!!! We just picked him up about 30 minutes ago!

Basically, my friend is moving out and needed a temporary home for her bunny so she asked if I would have him. He is a lovely little goldy/beigy lionhead about 6 months old I think. His name is Nugget! He seems very sweet tempered indeed as we just had a snuggle!!

He was a house bunny but de to lack of space at ours, he is living outside :( so I hope he will be OK. I have put plenty of hay in, a teddy to cuddle up to and tomorrow I will go to Poundstretcher to see about a blanket (as I saw someone else had written that was a good place for them).

I have only had one rabbit (REW) before but she died quite soon after I got her and as I was quite young, I don't remember too much about her so as you have probably already guessed, I will need a lot of advice while Nugs is with us!!!!

My friend isn't sure if she can have him back so unfortunately I may be looking for a new home for him at some point :( However, another of my friends is quite keen to have a rabbit so hopefully that will work out.

I have put him in his new hutch and will try to get some pics when he has settled in a bit.

Nice to meet you all!

Hiya :)

Nice to meet you too - congrats on becoming a fosterbun mum :)

Hope you enjoy it here, there's loadsa helpful peeps on here x

Hiya :wave: Welcome to RU! Another foster mummy YaY! Theres lots of friendly people on here, questions are always answered :) Good luck with Nugs! Hope theres some piccys on the way :D

Back