• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped Robyn Bunny

Steph

Warren Veteran
We got a call last week about this poor girl dumped outside the vets in a cardboard box during the night, not found till the vets opened :cry: :evil: I rang Tree and we took her into rescue :) She is still nervous but coming on nicely :love: She is called Robyn as the vets is on the main Robin Hood Island.

babies132.jpg

babies131.jpg

babies130.jpg

babies129.jpg

aww she's beautiful!! I don't get how people can just dump bunnies!:evil: I mean look how gorgeous!!:love::love::love::love: how can they not want her :?!

shes beautiful, great to see pics of her. So sad that she was dumped, at least she has a lifetime of happiness ahead. Please give her a nose rub from me if she will accept them yet.

She is a stunner thanks everyone :love: She does like nose rubs now. I dont think she will be looking for a home for too long :D

lovely i think its awfull that she was dumped but we must move forward at least shes in a better place with you now :love: :D

Back