• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The grass is always greener.....

xShellx

Alpha Buck
On the other side!!!
workboxingandrabbits186.jpg

Naughty bun! Looks like someone's got some fixing to do!

his head fits through the dimonds lol so cant really do alot to stop him.

Hes only 4 months old and will double in size so I dont think he will be able to fit his head through for much longer. Shell

I'd put some temporary fine netting over :) Trouble is if he gets his ears through or as he grows a bit he could get stuck and do serious injury panicking.

I would seriously consider covering the diamonds with a finer mesh, however unlikely it may be, there's a serious risk of injury with things like that - what if he got spooked by a loud noise and his instinct was to bolt and he ended up straining his neck (or worse) in his hurry to get out :? I've sadly heard of incidences of rats being found hung up in their cage, either dead or nearly there, so don't trust an animal to not do something unsafe in their environment

his head fits through the dimonds lol so cant really do alot to stop him.

Hes only 4 months old and will double in size so I dont think he will be able to fit his head through for much longer. Shell

Funny piccy, but I do agree with Tamsin and Ben's Mum, he may not know that his head has grown and next time he attempts it, because he's done it before, he may get stuck :(

Back