• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss her i really do =(

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
even though i see her all the time i still miss having her about my little Suzie i begged for her 4 years ago i was her main carer took her for walks fed and watered her but we all played with her and my mum took responsability for vet bills since i was only one £30 a week i saved up £250 for her and my parents payed teh extra £200 for my xmas pressie she was certainly by far teh best pet in my life when i did my aniaml care course i was able to take her into college with me she used to love running around the woods and the farm :love: but last year when i started working full time, got in debt i made the hardest decision ever to rehome her i home checked and everything first and found the perfect home for her her new owners were so sympathetic and said i could see her when ever i wanted they are a retired couple and Suzie looks so much happier now but when she sees me she always pulls on her lead and runs towards me :love:

I knew she was the dog for me when i saw this picture i travelled all the way down to wales for her :love:

Suzie.jpg

Photo-0020.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0087.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

il have to scan and post up updated pictures of her in her new home so yous can see how amazing she looks now :love:

Back