• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunnies are here - Pic

binkacat

Young Bun
Spud and Miffy. Miffy was Peewee, but we changed his name. Only problem is that I keep thinking of him as a girl now!

We got them yesterday and they spent the first night in a bit chicken coop/ark but the new Happy Hutch has turned up and have finished putting it together this afetrnoon. Here they are exploring.

spudandmiffy.jpg

The wood floor on the bottom is actually lino! I think Miffy was making a bid for the grass when I took the pic. Their new run which is 8x6 is coming later this week and the hutch will go inside the run so they can have free access between the two all day. The hutch looks tiny in that pic but it is 5x2.

Meant to say they are the rabbits that Sazzy was advertising for rehoming the other week. Thanks Sazzy :wave:

Last edited:
Think they'll be even happier when the run comes. :D

Can't get my daughter to bed now - she doesn't want to leave them! Its a good job they are used to kids as they don't seem bothered by her at all. She is been good though and knows not to pick them up. She's sitting on the grass talking to them now.

Thanks everyone, they do seem to have settled in well. I was epecting them to be keeping to themselves more for the first day or two but they're so friendly and inquisitive. I'll post some more pics when the run is set up for them as well.

Back