• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DIEGO my giant

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
This is diego my giant he,s only 6 months and already is the size of my dog:shock: he is such a character and still has so much growing to do:roll: im not sure whether he,s a british or a conti can anyone tell me :D:D
eastbournerabbitrescue018.jpg

:love::love::love:I love giants:D
He's very sweet, and still has a baby face. My Ra looked similar until he suddenly grew up.
I've got conti's - not sure what the difference is between conti's and british giants TBH, apart from Conti's are generally bigger.

This is diego my giant he,s only 6 months and already is the size of my dog:shock: he is such a character and still has so much growing to do:roll: im not sure whether he,s a british or a conti can anyone tell me :D:D
eastbournerabbitrescue018.jpg

He's lovely :)

Is that a little moult he has going on there? So cute lol

He is just over a year old now,Hes just like a little dog.He follows me every where.His a pic I took the other day of him with his three legged girlfriend,Barlie.
100_2756.jpg

3 legs,bless :shock:I am getting a british Giant,with the same colouring as yours,he has no ears,his mummy over groomed him at 3 days old.He is called Stumpy ;)

How lovely and what an apt name,you wont have any probs cleaning his ears then.Its a nightmare trying to clean Bugsys ears as they are so long and deap.Poor Barlie had an MRSA type infection which destroyed her foot after months of treatment the only option left was to amputate but she gets around fine now.I put a post up about her titled.Staphylococcus aureus

Ohhhhh I just lurvvvvvvvve big buns - these are absolutely gorgeous!!!

I think Diego is definitely a conti - I've got a British Giant, Jemima - her ears aren't as big as Diego's. Here's a pic of her - she's just like a dog & I don't mean just the size of her, when you shout her, she comes running to you!!

CNV00029.jpg

It took months for Bugs to grow into his ears and tail.I think his tail is about
6 inches or more and his ears I guess are 7or8 inches.As you can see on the previous pic hes definatelt grown into them now.

Back