• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pineapple

anamaria

Warren Scout
i've just been cutting up a whole pineapple, can the bunnys have the middle bit that you take out?
thanks

If they've never eaten something before they must only be allowed a mouthful anyway - you won't know till tomorrow whether or not it upsets their stomachs so it's best to be cautious :)

If they've never eaten something before they must only be allowed a mouthful anyway - you won't know till tomorrow whether or not it upsets their stomachs so it's best to be cautious :)

i would be cutting it and giving them only a small piece i was just wondering if the middle of the pineapple is ok for them as we dont eat it and it is harder then the rest of the pineapple :?

Mine eat it although it's only a small part of the middle as I give only an inch cube of fresh pineapple 3 times a week during a heavy moult.

I gave deej a little bit and he munched it down in seconds! I just chew the middle bit myself (f0r all the juice in it) then dispose of it! :oops::lol:

wot about the whole shell of the pineapple, and the green leaves on the top, cos iv got one , and wud love to give it to bunnt n chickens but wasnt sure if its ok, i just gave her a bit of the middle tonight...

Back