• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Tarquin - pigging out

Becca6

Mama Doe
I took this photo just after I discovered that Bell had got into their supplies box :shock: taken out the bag of meadow flowers, dragged it all round the bedroom :shock: and then settled down with T to eat it, leaving lots of bits behind :roll:

Well mum, if you won't give it us, we have to help ourselves:
200805251017BellaandTarquin.jpg

My two fave photos at the moment:

Bella :love:

This has been one of the best things I've bought for the buns - both of them are now almost totally picked clean of hay:

200805251834Bella01.jpg

Tarquin :love:

200805241806Tarquin01.jpg

Enjoying their grass, dandelions and strawberry leaves last night (look at the size of that dandelion :shock:):

200805301846BellaandTarquin01.jpg

Bell tucking in:

200805301847Bella02.jpg
200805301840Bella02.jpg

T having his share:

200805301844Tarquin03.jpg
200805301845Tarquin03.jpg

Wow mum, I need a lie down now:
200805302015Tarquin02-1.jpg
200805302016Tarquin.jpg

We still want our pellets mummy
200805302054Bella.jpg
200805302058Tarquin01.jpg

Sorry - now I'm online and have a USB connection from my phone to laptop I can finally easily get my photos on and couldn't pick which ones to use. These are the best of the loads I've taken this week :shock: :lol:

Last edited:
:shock: *Runs off to start double bunnyproofing everywhere:lol:

200805302015Tarquin02.jpg

That is just a classic absolutely brilliant:lol::lol::lol:

Knowing how HUGE Bella is I can safely say that is one huge dandelion :shock:

Fabulous piccies Becca, especially like the T flop and the one showing off Bell's flexible ear tips :lol:

:shock: *Runs off to start double bunnyproofing everywhere:lol:

Yep, anything that's not nailed down (and even that's not a guarantee :shock:) she will investigate and try to "rearrange". I thought I'd safely hidden the rest of the meadow flowers (not that there was much left after their feast yesterday :roll:), but she's sniffed them out and the bedroom carpet is now not visible :shock:

Knowing how HUGE Bella is I can safely say that is one huge dandelion :shock:

Fabulous piccies Becca, especially like the T flop and the one showing off Bell's flexible ear tips :lol:

I've never seen such massive dandelions - and so many of them - it must be all the rain we've had. Instead of needing to pick four or five dandelions I only need to pick two and that's more than enough for one meal.

I still can't believe that Bell's ears have flopped like that - I've never seen anything like it - bless her. And T throws himself into a flop every time he's had his dandelions or pellets, just like we do when we've over-eaten (though I don't personally throw myself into a flop, but do need a lie down :lol: :lol:).

Fantastic mental image :lol::lol::lol:

PS- Saw you Dad & Oscar yesterday and Steve *shivers*

:shock: :shock: He didn't email me again thankfully - found out he was 60 this year so you'd think by that age he'd have got rid of the creepiness :roll:

ETA: for anyone wondering, I'm not referring to my dad there :shock: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic pics... I love the one of Tarquin flopped out after a good pig out session. Fantastic pics! :thumbs: Bella's ears are rather amazing! x

:shock: :shock: He didn't email me again thankfully - found out he was 60 this year so you'd think by that age he'd have got rid of the creepiness :roll:

Nah, he has that 'look' about him. I don't think they ever manage to shake it *gags* my stalker looked a lot like him too. Eeeww.

Nah, he has that 'look' about him. I don't think they ever manage to shake it *gags* my stalker looked a lot like him too. Eeeww.

It's enough to put you off for life. What with that and the creep earlier this year I'm totally off men forever more. Buns are much better :love: Especially buns who flop and cause mass destruction cos it makes you laugh and that's a good thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww look at his little nose :love: :love:
I like them both :)

I think it's the combination of the cute little noses, their sweet little mouths, and them showing you their tummy. Bella never ever shows me her tummy and I think it shows how relaxed T is - he just goes for it every evening without fail.

Next I've got to get a video of it :D

Back