• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squished!!!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Bunnies, you can give them all the room in the world but they still do things like this:

26-05-08_1143.jpg

26-05-08_1144.jpg

moto_0318.jpg

Poor Lexie - she looks a bit uncomfortable :lol: :lol: while Mackenzie looks soooo cosy in there. Bless :love:

Totally love that pic if Callisto :D

Poor Lexie - she looks a bit uncomfortable :lol: :lol: while Mackenzie looks soooo cosy in there. Bless :love:

Totally love that pic if Callisto :D

She's kicked him out into the lounge now. Several times I've walked into Calli's room and had a panic attack cuz she's not to be found, turned about and there she is.

She likes sitting on the window sill too :D

She's kicked him out into the lounge now. Several times I've walked into Calli's room and had a panic attack cuz she's not to be found, turned about and there she is.

She likes sitting on the window sill too :D

I've had a few panics these last few days - T has found himself a hidey hole somewhere and I cannot find it - or him - anywhere until he reappears. I've even gone downstairs to check he's not worked out the catflap, but think he's too little to push it (I hope anyway :shock:). I think it's either in my bedroom or somewhere on the landing but haven't got a clue.

Good on Lexie :lol: :lol: Got to keep her boy in his place :lol:

They likes the small spaces. Ours have the run of the living room and diningroom but spend most of their time in a cardboard box or under a chair.

Back