• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Chimbunny

New Kit
Hi,

Would like to say hello, I am a BRC registered breeder and exhibitor, although do not show too much these days. I started in the show world with the dutch rabbit, i bred every colour in this breed, i then introduced other breeds and ended up with 11 different breeds in total.
Many years on i breed mini lops, dwarf lops, french lops, english lops, my son breeds netherland dwarfs, mini lops, dwarf lops. Possibly going to re-introduce the dutch in the next year.
We also breed cavies, budgies, lovebirds, which we also hand tame to order.

We also rescue and re-home all small animals and birds, privately, vets and rspca. At the moment i am hand rearing three baby jackdaws.

I have also bred rats, fancy mice, hamsters, and ferrets.

Also bred and worked gun dogs

I will not turn any animal away, although can only take in small animals and birds now, if cannot be re-homed will stay.
If anyone would like to contact me for informayion please feel free.

Hi

Hi Again,

Just to add i have three rescue cats and have also just taken on a german shepherd pup, which gets on brill with my 9 year old border collie

Back