• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want one of these!

yeah i wouldnt trust a bun not to chew out of that! :? a lass at my vet once brought a bun in in a shoulder bag type thing though :lol:

I see people bringing their cats into our vet in those all the time. At first I thought they'd brought them in their gym bag! :lol:

It doesn't look very cleanable though. One spray of wee and it would be finished. :roll:

mmm true. It;s just those plastic ones are so heavy with nothing in them!!! :shock: and I am a weedy thing! :oops:

If they are machine washable they'd be great for me. I struggle with the big plastic ones with 2+ buns in.

I don't think a rabbit would chew out just on a vet trip. Nylon is pretty strong and mine are too bothered by the experience to do anything when we go to the vets.

Last edited:
I don't think a rabbit would chew out just on a vet trip. Nylon is pretty strong and mine are too bothered by the experience to do anything when we go to the vets.

Dillon would :shock: :lol: He kills his blanket every visit! He hates the vets! The only time he is grumpy and stomps his feet is in the waiting room! Very embarrassing :oops:

Dillon would :shock: :lol: He kills his blanket every visit! He hates the vets! The only time he is grumpy and stomps his feet is in the waiting room! Very embarrassing :oops:

:lol:

Ours just sit there all stressed out and hunched up and then wont go back in the carrier.

:lol:

Ours just sit there all stressed out and hunched up and then wont go back in the carrier.

Do they do the Garfield position as you try to get them in and out! I can get Dillon out ok (after taking the whole carrier apart) but he gladly goes back in after stomping his feet one last time on the vets table :roll: Luckily, she finds it funny :lol:

I got a gorgeous wicker carrier from pets at home. Bunnymadhouse saw it brand new when I got Bobby, and half eaten by Bobby when I got Wuzzle!! It's a lovey carrier, just a shame Bobby finds it to tasty!!

Do they do the Garfield position as you try to get them in and out! I can get Dillon out ok (after taking the whole carrier apart) but he gladly goes back in after stomping his feet one last time on the vets table :roll: Luckily, she finds it funny :lol:

Yes, the vet usually gets them out herself (or tried to) it's like a horror movie where people dig their nails in so they can't be moved.

Back