• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio

Meshell

New Kit
Ok let me explain the story. I have a pair of mixed dwarf boys who are already bonded. They are both about 6 months plus now. I recently got a lion dwarf mix girl shes about 2 months now and was wondering has anyone ever tried to bond this type of trio? I mean two bonded boys with a female? I know I can't start it yet because shes not spayed. So far though I got the boys together with free run of the house and a pen set up for the girl. So far only one of my boys has tried to get into it with her. The other one I believe is accepting of her because he doesn't grunt or try to scratch at her through the cage. Kinda smells her and moves along. I know this may take a lot of time but i need some advice. Wanna see if anyone else has done it before. If not its ok I have a lot love and time to spend with all of them. thank you for any feedback. :oops:

Last edited:
good luck i think a few people on here have trios... and you already got the hard bit done (the two bonded boys) so if everything is in neutral territory and all 3 are neutered i cant see why you cant try! good luck x

Back