• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Dylan

Kay

Mama Doe
A woman at work has asked me to look after him. A neighbour of hers went through the normal, brought a rabbit from a pet shop found out it was pregnant.

I am not sure what to do with him really. I could keep him seeing as I no longer have any buns.

He is 8 weeks old and I think he will become quite large. He is apparently a Lion head cross but cross with what I don't know. Possibly English as he has the back bar. He is so hyperactive, chewing everything and dashing everywhere. The photo is the best shot I could get of him still!

Anyway here he is:

Picture665.jpg

Its amazing actually that once people know your 'into' rabbits you get all sorts of people trying to off load their buns or get advice.

I took him because the woman was desperate and mentioning letting him run wild and free! :shock: :roll:

He is incrediably sweet and I liked his name. I took he for a vet check and he is all fine. He has been madly dashing around the living room, up and down the stairs, binkying everywhere. I still feel raw after Arthur and a bit scared to be honest :oops: this little chap is so sweet though and licked me earlier, he's only been here a few hours.

Oh Kay, Dylan is gorgeous.

Methinks he may have found himself a home with you.

Vanessa xx

Last edited:
OMG !!

He is absolutely gorgeous!!

Good thing he didnt come here or he would definately be a permanant resident!! Mum still can't adjust to the amount of animals i have here!!

He might very well end up staying here :oops: :lol: he is so sweet and mad. Here's some more photos :love:

Dashing downstairs
Picture651.jpg

Oh whats under here?
Picture637.jpg

Checking out the window sill
Picture642.jpg

Stopping for a brief breath
Picture640.jpg

Its really nice having an up-eared bunny too.

:lol: its nice that he has a fan club already. I forgot how much energy they have at this age :lol:

Dylan had a very good sleep last night and this morning he went into the garden. Its the first time he has ever been on grass.

Picture696.jpg

:love:
Picture697.jpg

Ohh its a bit of a struggle being so small......
Picture698.jpg

Weehee
Picture699.jpg

He's a keeper :love:

Back