• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First pictures of Shangri La

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
At last the shed is up for Holly and Herbie! During a few hours of sunshine we managed this! Here is Chris with his big drill!
Shedbigdrill.jpg

This is Holly inspecting the insulation
InspectorHolly.jpg

and with some in place
Claldding.jpg

and with the walls finished. It was too windy today to cut plywood. That will have to wait for a better day to board the shed out. The bunnies are going to be so snug!
Morecladding.jpg
Chris is a DIY genius :love::love: And here is myself, about to serve the bunnies tea.
Bunnytea.jpg

Can i just ask where did you get the insulation from and how much was it?
Is it definatly needed? Its just that i am getting a shed in a couple of weeks :D

Hi there Bex,
We bought the insulation board from our local Travis Perkins. I would guess most builders merchants will sell it tho. Ours cost £10.50 a sheet for 8ft by 4ft. Thankfully we have a vehicle to transport in! :D

It is a perfect fit, depth wise, for between the upright supports in the shed. I am really pleased with the result. Hope this helps,

Vanessa xx

Back