• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor bunny owners- filtered water

I've got a Dogit for my 3 dogs and cat, they love it! My shih tzu always has a mucky face so when he had a drink from the old bowl, the water would get all cloudy and disguisting. I was changing it 4 or 5 times a day and it was still always horrible.
The Dogit/Catit have replaceable carbon filters which clean the water as it circulates, which means I no longer have to keep replacing the water. The dogs and my cat love the running water and tend to lick the dome part rather than drinking from the bowl. It's really easy to clean too.:D

It sounds like i'm making an advert for them.:lol:

Cos of Charlies diet issues I was adviced to only give him filtered water, so he has a brita filter, so when I saw a cat-it I thought that was a good idea. I got one, and Charlie really liked it but he never seemed to get the hang of it, he just got very wet every time he tried to drink from it. He'd shove his face on the dome and water would pour over his face, down his chin, on his feet and all over the floor. :lol:

Lavender completely different, she wouldn't even attempt to drink from it, she just liked to sit next to it, mostly with one ear on the dome so the water poured all over her and the floor. :shock:

I had to give up! :roll:

:lol:

It doesnt make any noise, apart from the water, saffy sits and watches it and of course my cat betula loves it!

Their scared of running water....turn the tap on and they :censored: themselves! The dog refuses to go out in the rain too :lol:

Their scared of running water....turn the tap on and they :censored: themselves! The dog refuses to go out in the rain too :lol:

Well my two arent! Joey is obsessed with it, he loves licking the dome and saffy lies in front of it and watches it :lol: I'll try and get a pic next time, they were weary of it for about 5 mins now they love it!

i have that from when our old kidney cat was alive..we dug it out theother day and my daughter kept saying mum the buns owuld love it...theyd drink form it with the cats.....and to think ilaughed at her suggestion:oops::lol:

i have that from when our old kidney cat was alive..we dug it out theother day and my daughter kept saying mum the buns owuld love it...theyd drink form it with the cats.....and to think ilaughed at her suggestion:oops::lol:

Yeh no seriously mine love it!! Joey licks it all the time :lol: they will be cautious at first but my buns cant resist checking something out, they are worse than the cat for curiosity. I had in the lounge for Betz but they like it more than she does! :D

Back