• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am One VERY Happy Bunny Mummy!!!!! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Do any of you remember this thread from back in January about the bunnies who were rescued by Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue who were in such appalling health?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=114436

Well, these bunnies have been under constant care for two months now, and are doing really well!!!:D Caroline has shown such devotion to this lot.....one of the buns - 8 year old Ethel - was well enough recently to go to her new Forever Home with Snowy.:D :D And as for the English Lop, Lily, who had no use of her back legs whatsoever........she has come on in leaps and bounds, and has regained a great deal of the use of her back legs again!!!:D And she too was well enough to go to her new Forever Home the day before yesterday.....with ME!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D I just love her SO much, I actually cried when I brought her home.:oops: :oops: She has joined my family with her little best friend Bronte (who we call Bronnie) the little Cashmere.:D :D I tried to get some pics today, and discovered that Bronnie does NOT like to sit still long enough to have her picture taken!:lol: So I didn't get many with her in them where she appeared as more than a blur!!!:roll: :lol: I will try to get some better pics soon, but for now these will have to do!!!

Hey, Bronnie.....You Wanna Know A Secret?!?
Alilybronte5.jpg

Come on, Lily.....Let Me In !!!!!
AbunLilyBronnie3.jpg

Abunslilybronte6.jpg

Abunslilybronte5.jpg

Lily
AbunLily.jpg

AbunnyLily.jpg

Abunnylily3.jpg

Awwww She is beautiful, cant believe how HUGE her ears are!!!!

:love: :love:

You are a very lucky bunny mummy to have such a goreous girly, and does she know she is far too big to sleep in that litter tray :lol:

Do her ears get in the way when she is hopping about? I imagine if i had ears like that i would trip over them. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

She and Bronnie can actually BOTH fit in the litter tray side by side, as they sometimes do! :roll: :lol: But sometimes Lily is a mardy moo and sprawls out and won't let her in!:lol:

WHY they don't sleep in their bed instead is beyond me!!! :roll: :lol:

Lily is very adept at flicking her ears out of her way.....she looks like a girl with long hair tossing her hair back!:lol: :love:

That is sort of what I was thinking.....people need some HAPPY news for a bit of relief!:D

And Lily and Bronnie are certainly happy, as is dear Ethel May! :love:

I :love: her big floppy ears! I have seen breeders at fairs with English lops, but they very often have damage to their ears. I see she hasn't. She is beautiful!

Just spotted this ! OOOOO wow how lucky are you and the bunnies ! Im so pleased for you all xxx

Awwwwwwww I`m so pleased Lily & Brommie have found a forever home with you:D Everytime I saw those 2 at Carolines I loved them & asked about them.

Lucky bunnies & Lucky you:D

Su.x

They certainly look very healthy and happy to me!:D

Forgive my ignorance but whatever breed is Lily? Never in my entire life have I seen a bun with such very long (and beautifully silky looking I would add!) ears!!:shock: I'm thinking some sort of lop but none I've ever seen before.

TP;)

Edit: I have just noted from a previous thread that she is an English lop. Not seen one of those before - VERY beautiful!!!:D

Back